Q: What is Vectra (Dinotefuran + Pyriproxyfen) for Cats and Kittens?
A monthly topical flea control products that provide long-lasting protection against all stages of fleas. Applying once a month all through the year provides relief from:
- Flea infestation and protection from disease transmission to kitten or cats.
- Kills fleas within 6 hours.
- Kills on contact; fleas do not have to bite to die.
- Protects against flea-borne diseases including tularemia, rickettsiosis, bartonellosis and tapeworm.
- Protects cats from all stages of fleas: eggs, larvae, pupae and adults.
- One application protects your cat for 1 month.
- Contains an insect growth regulator.
- Protection for kittens as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Veterinary exclusive
Contact Elm Point Animal Hospital today to order or to consult with one of the doctors regarding your pet and Vectra!