Boarding Your Pet at Elm Point
We are proud to offer the region’s premier boarding facility for both dogs and cats. When you are planning to be away and cannot take your pet along, consider taking advantage of our boarding options. To make reservations call 636-757-7350.
- We have staff available at Elm Point 24/7 where their attitude and appetite as well as their urine and bowel movements are monitored.
- Your pet can enjoy our beautiful and exceptional boarding facilities with spacious runs!
- Brand new Luxury Boarding Suites
- Your dog will have access to our secure and supervised outdoor exercise courtyard! All dogs are walked 4 times per day, and if they enjoy having playmates, they will get the opportunity to socialize with some of their fellow boarders with the same size and temperment.
- We provide bedding, toys, bowls, (litter boxes), and food for your pet, but you are welcome to bring items from home.
- Your pet will experience our loving staff!
- Want to give your pet a chance to adjust to our facility before their overnight stay? Consider making a reservation for Day-Boarding (see below) beforehand so your pet will be able to meet the staff and see where they will be.
- If available, your pet can be groomed, trained, or seen for an exam during their stay.
We have 2 areas of Luxury: Music Luxury and TV Luxury.
- Your dog will listen to relaxing music specifically desgined to calm them.
- Half of the kennels come with a window to see outside with 12 kennels total available.
- Your dog can enjoy watching dog-themed movies, such as 101 Dalmatians and Homeward Bound: An Incredible Journey.
- All kennels come with a window so your pooch can see outside with a total of 5 kennels.
Guidelines for Pet Boarding
- To ensure the safety of our kennel attendants and other boarders, Elm Point Animal Hospital reserves the right to refuse boarding services to pets that might create dangerous situations. Dogs or cats with a history of biting or clawing will not be allowed to board at Elm Point. You are required to disclose any behavioral issues or problems of your pet at the time of check-in.
- You may bring washable blankets and towels for your pet. Stuffed pet beds are discouraged as these cannot be properly sanitized.
- For your pet’s protection, all vaccines for both dogs and cats must be current. Please schedule an appointment with one of our doctors for a physical examination and to administer any past due to vaccines prior to your pet boarding with us.
- We require that all dogs are current for Bordetella (a kennel cough vaccine), Rabies, Distemper and Canine Flu.
- If you wish to supply your own pet diets we will follow your feeding instructions.
- All pet medications must be administered by one of our Certified Technicians. Medications must be brought in their original containers with prescription labeling and will not be mixed with feedings.
Boarding Amenities and Fees
Regular Boarding Amenities
- Standard run or kennel with blanket
- (We do not accept reservations for a specific runs or kennels)
- Daily feedings per your instructions
- Walked 4 times per day
- Sanitizing of kennel daily (more if needed)
Regular Boarding Fees For Dogs
- Overnight Boarding – $33.00 per day
- Doggie Daycare – $23.00 per day
- Daycare is for pets being dropped off between 7 am and picked-up by close of the same business day.
- Overnight Boarding- $44.00 per day
- Luxury Doggie Daycare- $30.00 per day
- Overnight Boarding - $23.00 per day
Drop Off and Pick Up Policies
- Boarding hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes for check in or pick up. Save time by printing off our boarding consent form. Bring it in, filled out, and receive a $5.00 credit!
Boardersare charged a full day regardless of when petis checked in.
- All boarders must be checked out by 12 p.m. to avoid being charged for any additional day of boarding.
- We offer Sunday pick-up between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- There is an additional fee to medicate your pet while you are gone and also for the special care required for our diabetic guests.